- Online registration begins September 3rd, 2019 at 8pm.
- Online registrations to be paid by credit card only (only Visa and MasterCard are accepted)
- Please keep the registration confirmation you will receive by email as your registration receipt.
- Access to online registration please see below:
Register In-Person at the Soccer Office:
- Registrations are accepted at the club office as of September 3rd, 2019. Office hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm-9pm. Payments can be made by debit, credit, cash or cheque. (NO POST DATED CHEQUES).
St-Lazare City Registration Night:
- Register in person during the St-Lazare Community Center Registration night on Thursday August 22, 2019 from 6:30pm-9pm. CHEQUE and/or CASH payments ONLY (NO POST DATED CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY AS YOUR CHILD’S REGISTRATION CANNOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
- Medicare card for all registrations.
- Signed FSQ Club Affiliation form (by parent or legal guardian for all players under the age of 14).
The St-Lazare Hudson Soccer Club will try its best to accommodate every interested youth. However, places are limited and registrations cannot be guaranteed. Priority will be given to residents based on the date of registration.
- Requests for refunds must be sent by email to email@example.com.
- In the event the Club is unable to field a team for any age category, the registration fee will be fully refunded.
- Any player who voluntarily withdraws prior to October 4th, 2019 will receive a refund minus a 30$ administration fee.
- No refunds will be given for any player who voluntarily withdraws as of October 4th, 2019. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The Club will not be responsible for any monies paid to a team, coach, or team official, and shall not entertain requests for any such refunds.
- A full uniform is provided to all players (jersey, shorts and socks).
- Shin guards and soccer-cleat shoes are mandatory for all ages.
|Category||Year of Birth||Season||Price|
|U4-U6 Recreational||2014-2016||October to December||$160|
|January to March||$160|
|October to March combo||$290|
|U7-U8 Recreational||2012-2013||October to December||$170|
|January to March||$170|
|October to March combo||$310|
|U9+ Recreational||2011 or older||October to December||$180|
|January to March||$180|
|October to March combo||$330|
NEW! Multiplayer rebate for families with more than one player playing during the same session (Fall, Winter or Summer), any category:
- $30 rebate for 2 registered kids
- $50 rebate for 3 registered kids
- $70 rebate for 4+ registered kids
A late fee of 30$ will be charged for all registration received AFTER 8pm October 4th, 2019