2018 Summer Season
- Online registration have started! You can register on the PTS system by clicking below:
- Online registrations to be paid by credit card only (only Visa and MasterCard accepted)
- Please keep the registration confirmation you will receive by email as your registration receipt.
- Access to online registration is on the Club’s website slhsoccer.com under the ‘’REGISTRATION’’ tab.
Register In-Person at the Soccer Office:
- Registrations are accepted at the club office as of February 1, 2018. Office hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm-9pm. Only CHEQUE and/or CASH accepted for in-person payments for the moment (NO POST DATED CHEQUES).
Town of Hudson Registration Week at the Stephen F. Shaar Community Centre:
- Register in person during the city of Hudson registration week starting Monday April 9th to Friday April 13th, 2018 from 8:30am-12:00(noon) and 1pm-4:30pm at the Stephen F. Shaar Community Centre at 394 Main Street. Should you not be available during the day please contact the town and they will advise when someone will be available during the evening to take your registration. Payment by CHECK ONLY (NO POST DATED CHEQUES accepted and NO CASH).
- To help us create well balanced teams, and to spot potential competitive players, evaluations days will be held in March (17th for the boys, 24th for the girls. Details at slhsoccer.com/en/evaluations.
- Medicare card for all registrations.
- Signed FSQ Club Affiliation form (by parent or legal guardian for all players under the age of 14).
The St-Lazare Hudson Soccer Club will try its best to accommodate every interested youth. However, places are limited and registrations cannot be guaranteed. Priority will be given to residents based on the date of registration.
Requests for refunds must be sent by email to [email protected].
- In the event the Club is unable to field a team for any age category, the registration fee will be fully refunded.
- Any player who voluntarily withdraws prior to April 30th, 2018 will receive a refund minus a 30$ administration fee.
- No refunds will be given for any player who voluntarily withdraws as of May 1, 2018. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The Club will not be responsible for any monies paid to a team, coach, or team official, and shall not entertain requests for any such refunds.
- A full uniform is provided to all players (jersey, shorts and socks).
- Shin guards and soccer-cleat shoes are mandatory for all ages.
|Category||Year of Birth||Season||Price|
|U4-U6 Recreational||2012-2014||June to August||$140|
|U7-U21 Competitive||1999-2009||May to September||$320|
|Senior/Metro||1998 or before||$270|
*A late fee of 30$ will be charged for all registrations received after 8pm April 30, 2018