File a Grievance
- To establish a policy and procedure for grievance within SLHSC so a process is available to communicate grievances and allow for appropriate resolution.
- Encourage resolution of grievances and conflicts at the team level whenever possible.
- Recognize that certain situations may not be satisfactorily resolved at the team or lowest level possible and require intervention at a higher level within the club.
- Discuss and report the grievance with the parent/coach/manager of the appropriate team.
- If the issue is unresolved, write a formal detailed grievance to the SLHSC Board by emailing email@example.com.
- The SLHSC Board will determine if the actions taken to date were appropriate and if no further action is required; or whether the grievance requires further investigation and resolution by the SLHSC Board.
- The individual filing the grievance is welcome to present their case at any SLHSC Board meeting. However, the SLHSC Board reserves the right to deliberate in private if they feel the situation requires it.
- The SLHSC Board decision stands as the final action at the club level.