Online Registrations (for pre-exiting competitive HSLSC players only):
• All online registrations are to be paid by credit card only (Visa and MasterCard are the only accepted cards):
Registrations at the Soccer Office:
• All registrations will be accepted at the office during open office hours. The Club’s open office hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7pm-9pm. We accept the following type of payments – debit, Visa, Mastercard or cash.
• All new competitive players (including SLHSC players previously in recreational soccer) must register in person during the Club’s open office hours Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7pm-9pm.
• If a player is coming from another club he/she must request a release from their previous club (fees of about 20$-50$ are attributed to this request).
• If a player is coming from another club he/she must request that his player passport be returned to him (if not a 10$ fee for the player passport reprint will be charged).
• Medicare card for all registrations.
• Signature of parent or legal guardian of the FSQ Club Affiliation form for all players under the age of 14.
Schedule, length and location:
• U7-U10 •16 weeks (2 sessions per week) – 1 session on the turf at the CSSL and 1 gym session – starting in November 2018 and finishing in April 2019 (Schedule to follow in October 2018)
• U11-U14 •16 weeks (2 sessions per week) – 2 sessions on the turf at the CSSL – starting in November 2018 and finishing in April 2019 (Schedule to follow in October 2018)
• U7–U10 (born from 2009 to 2012): $250
• U11–U14 (born from 2005 to 2008): $425
• U15FAAA et U16FAAA ((born in 2004 and 2003): $625
• There is a $30 administration fee for all refund requests before November 1st, 2018
• NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER NOVEMBER 1ST, 2018