- We need one parent per team to volunteer as the team manager.
- The position will not require a lot of extra time.
- The team manager will be the contact person in case of any changes, updates and to organize Popsicle schedules or other team matters.
- Email [email protected], if you are interested.
- An email was sent on May 31, 2017 with the name and time of your child’s team.
- Friday June 9, 2017 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Saddlebrook Park.
- All players will be provided a shirt, shorts, socks and a ball curtesy of our sponsor, Tim Horton.
- Shin pads and soccer cleats are mandatory (not included).
- Every Saturday morning between 9:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. at Saddlebrook Park from June 10 to August 19.
- NOTE: No session on July 1st, 2017.
- All fields will be clearly indicated by animal signs highlighting team picture.
- Players should report to their teams at least 10 minutes before the start of their session.
- Sessions start with a warm up, then move on to 1-2 drills and finish with small sided games.
- To provide fun, organized, age appropriate practices with a vision towards the long term development of the players.
- To stay in line with the recommendations of the Quebec Soccer Federation while keeping in mind the theme, “Let them play”.
- At U4, U5, U6 technical development and fun take priority over winning.